Davenport 5BR 3BA Home

View All Davenport

large and spacious,5 Bed & 3 Bath home . What makes our home stand out ? It’s location, location, location

Highlands Reserve Golf Community, Davenport, Florida
Owner/Manager Website

  • Home
  • 2940 Sq Ft
  • 5 (Sleeps 10)
  • 3
ID: #29120
Whether you want to lounge around, or relax after a hectic day of activity, what better way to do so than watch the sun go down or go in our swimming pool which can be heated in the cooler months.

Our large home with comfortable furniture and wall mounted flat screen HDTV’s from 39” to 60' and a 70” smart TV. Now to wet your appetite regarding the comforts of our Florida home.

For those who like to cook, our kitchen has all modern conveniences where you will find everything you need from an American side by side refrigerator with ice-maker & drink dispenser. Electric Cooker with ceramic hot plates, large microwave, dish washer, etc coffee maker, toaster, pots and pans, electric blender everything you could possibly need to create a snack to a banquet.

Patio doors provide access to the pool deck with a shaded area. We have provided sun loungers and 2 patio tables with chairs to seat 10. We also have a removable safety fence which is required by law to prevent little ones entering the pool without supervision. The pool can be heated for an additional charge (recommended from November to March). For those wishing to dine alfresco we have provided melamine crockery.

TV/Living Room - The room has comfortable theatre type reclining armchairs to enjoy the benefits of our new flat screen wall-mounted 70' HD smart TV together with a Blu-Ray DVD player and 72 Blu-ray DVD's including children's.

Family Room - The family room is adjacent to the kitchen & dining area and has leather sofas, for your entertainment, there is another flat screen wall mounted cable 60” HD smart TV.

  • Swimming Pool
  • Private Pool
  • Heated Pool
  • Dishwasher
  • Dishes
  • Stove
  • Oven
  • Refrigerator
  • Microwave
  • Full Kitchen
  • Cooking Utensils Provided
  • Internet Cable Modem
  • Wireless Internet
  • TV
  • Cable
  • DVD
  • Gameroom (Pool, Foosball, etc.)
  • Electric
  • Water
  • A/C
  • Heat
  • Garbage
  • Local Telephone Calls
  • Internet Service
  • Golf Cart Available
  • Coffee Maker
  • Private Deck/Patio
  • Tennis
  • Grill (BBQ)
  • Washing Machine (in Rental)
  • Dryer (in Rental)
  • Linens Provided
  • Towels Provided
  • Parking
Entertainment System TV/Living Room - The room has comfortable to enjoy the benefits of our 70" flat screen TV
Utilities Wireless high speed DSL internet access throughout the villa & patio. Just bring your own laptop. Free phone calls to all of North America.

Owner Availability Calendar

Please contact the Owner/Manager for Rate Information
Credit Cards Accepted


Additional Rate Information Taxes are not included in the villa price. Federal and state taxes must be added. Sales 7% sand Tourist 5% Total 12%
Smoking Allowed
Guest Book Available
Property is a 2 story Home

Property Location

Similar Properties

Load More Properties

?>